bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 29 March 2015

L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky



Its a very rare occasion for me to be trying a new mascara  after I discovered Max Factors false lash effect I vowed to not touch any other brand. But as I have  been so pleasantly surprised by L'Oreal in every way I thought why not try this too.  I'd heard great reviews about the miss Manga original mascara so I thought why not go for the punky as its a little more intense rock n roll vibe which is a nice change compared to my usual volumised fanned out style that I'm so used to. This mascara makes for a really great statement as your lashes are lengthened full on black and spiky. The great finish is achieved by having a perfect long lasting formula and fantastic brush. The brush is quite large and holds alot of the product which is great as some it ensures that the product is transferred onto very lash. I have found this works best with my winged eyeliner looks as the two really complement each other and they're both very punk rock styles of make up so together they go so well.
So if your looking for a mascara that's a little bit different I'd definitely recommend this product its a seriously loud and proud mascara 

Emer X
Available at Boots and Superdrug for £8.99  







No comments:

Post a Comment