bbbb

bbbb

Friday 27 March 2015

Bourjois Lip Velvet 2 New Shades


















So by now you can all see I've gone from no lipstick to I want every lipstick, I know it's bad guys but oh well. I'd seen some good reviews about this product and so I thought I'd give them a go. The two colours I purchased are new shades just added to the collection Don't Pink Of It is the lightest pinky nude and So Hap'ink which is a lovely pink. 
When I first saw these in the store I thought they look good but then taking a look at the applicator I thought it was a lipgloss at which point I put them straight back. Upon closer inspection I found that they're a long lasting lipstick that dry matt and so I thought why not give them a try.
"Don't pink of it" my favourite of the two its a gorgeous pink nude with brown undertones, as I say it dries matt and looks amazing with all of my dark smokey eye looks. I think this is the perfect day to day lipstick as its such a lovely natural looking shade.
So Hap'ink is also a lovely shade, I'd say it has some red undertones within the pink which is really gorgeous particularly with a nice thick winged eyeliner. This shade is also a lovely day to day lipstick as its still quite subtle.
The best thing about this product is that the staying power is utter perfection as it's a long lasting lipstick when you apply the lipstick its wet but then it dries to a matt finish and stays that was most of the day. I would usually top up after around four hours just to give the colour more of a lift.
Definitely go and check these out guys they're fab and  a staple for any make up bag.

Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment