bbbb

bbbb

Tuesday 24 March 2015

MUA Matte Lipstick Lilac Belle


 


MUA Matte Lipstick Lilac Belle
This lipstick is well and truely a bargain so I just had to tell you guys about it. I've used quite a few mua products in the past and have not been disappointed so as i'm on a lipstick hunt I thought why not give this a go (also its purple so hell yeah). 
Firstly the packaging is gorgeous lovely and simple white with a flash of the lipstick colour at the bottom which I just love it really stands out from the rest of my lipstick collection aswell because of this. 
The pigmentation aswell is surprisingly good or £1 i gernerally apply 2-3 coats to get it pretty vibrant but its a really lovely pale purple with lots of pink undertones perfect for any look really.
Lastly the stayin power also really suprised me as it really does take alot of bashing and its still there. I'd say after around 2 hours your looking to top up but even so there's definitely still a vivid pink there too.
Overall I urge you to go and pick one up for only a quid this product is just fab.
Emer x

No comments:

Post a Comment