bbbb

bbbb

Friday 20 March 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Review

I love matte foundations and when I heard about this one I just had to try it out. I'm really impressed with the two products they work in perfect harmony together.
Firstly the primer, I'm not really one for a primer as I used one before and it didn't seem to do much so I just didn't bother. But this product is fantastic its a really smooth consistency and it has great coverage. I feel it makes a flat unpores surface for my make up to be applied onto.
Next the foundation with my perfectly primed base I'm all set to create a perfect matte base and thats exactly what this product gives. It has a really nice consistency not too thick not too thin. I would say the coverage is much of the same not too thick not too thin its fantastic.
The two products used together helps you to achieve a gorgeous matt base finish all day and for only £7.99 each they're a steal.
Let me know what you guys think have you tried these products yet?
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment