bbbb

bbbb

Saturday 7 March 2015

First Love Me Beauty Box



I just wanted to share with you all the contents and lovely packaging of my first love me beauty box.
Firstly packaging is gorgeous its a lovely silver grey box with gold writing in the centre. Inside that lovely box you receive a card with card with the phrase "Inner beauty is great but a little make up never hurts" which is such a nice touch as well as being extremely true. Then my products came in a little draw string bag with the love me beauty branding again in the centre.
Inside that draw string bag there are my products, firstly two Cailyn products the first is a black gel eye liner a full size product which retails at £21. The other Cailyn product is a gel brow liner again full size which retails at £22.
Next we have an Organic Surge Skin Perfecting Face Polish which I'm planing to use as a morning face scrub and this retails at £6.99.
Finally two lovely Nails inc nail polishes in Howick Place and Bruton Lane, both of these retail at £6 each.

So all together this boxes contents are worth £61.99 I paid £8.49including delivery now if you ask me thatsamazing value for money. I will be doing individual reviews for each item so keep checking back guys and I'll see you soon.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment