bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 5 March 2015

Two Looks Using Max Factor Excess Shimmer - Bronze

 I thought I'd show you two looks using the wonderful Maxfactor excess shimmer pot in the colour bronze. 
For this first look which is a more subtle brown and bronze eye, the first thing I did was apply the bronze allover my lid and my bottom lid using it as an eyeliner as well.
Next I took a medium brown eye shadow and using a fluffy blending brush I took thst colour into the crease and blended together the bronze and the brown.
Finally I took a brown felt tip liner and added a small wing to my lid.Then of course a little mascara and I also added a small highlight in a cream eye shadow to my brow bone. Then this is the finished look its a very mild look for me but of course still some blending and still quite a lot of eye definition with that beautiful bronze colour.




 This a look that's alot more me I applied the shadow all over as I did in the last look. This time I took a full bodied black and took that into my crease and out towards where my wing would go. This time I also took the black eye shadow into my lower lid as an eyeliner I blended that with the bronze so it fades really subtly . Then of course add my mascara and my winged eyeliner to complete the look.
 
 Hope you enjoy and feel inspired, also check out my review for this lovely product.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment