bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites

So I thought it was about time I did a favourites post so here we go these items are my March favourites. These nine items I've been using to death this month below I'll talk you` through why I love each product. I will also add links to all of these products so you can try them out if your interested.

1. Schwarzkopf Mind Blowing Hairspray - As a Schwarzkopf beauty tester I was sent a set of a few products from this range to review.My favourite from this range is the hairspray as its a fantastic product its a medium hold that's really long lasting and works fantastic to hold my curls in, I really haven't stopped using it. Here's a link to my full review on a earlier post.

2L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation - I truly love this foundation its obsaloutly gorgeous formular I love matte foundations and this product is spot on. Its medium to high coverage and it blends into the skin perfectly. So the colour match is almost there it's probably a little bit darker than my natural skin tone, but I personally like that as it's not too obvious and stops me from feeling too pale. Follow this link for my full review.


3Cailyn Gelux Eyebrow - This month I seriously stepped up my brow game I chose this product for my Love Me Beauty Box last month and I absolutely love it. It has the brow gel and the brush all included and they work so wel together, its really long wearing and a perfect colour match for me. Check out my full review here. 


4L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara - Another product which has found it's way into my everyday make up routine this month it just blows my old mascara out the water and gives a gorgeous volumised spiky full on black lashes. I posted my review of this mascara yesterday so check it out.


5Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint - So my other obsession this month has been purple everything so of course I've got to include this amazing nail varnish. At first when it's applied its a full on metallic bright purple called Persian then in different lighting it changes to a gorgeous bronze its a lovely effect and looks fantastic on.


6.Organic Surge perfecting face polish - Again this product I received in my Love Me Beauty Box last month. I've used this product every morning for the past month and I've really noticed the difference. It has lemon and rosemary oil which is really soothing on my skin, it also acts like an exfoliant as it has finely ground olive stones that really go deep into your skin. 

7.17 Solo eye shadow purple - Like I said earlier my current colour obsession is purple so I wanted to create more purple eye looks so I purchased this really high pigmented colour by 17. Its really nice and bright and great for creating new and exciting looks. I tend to use it the most in my crease and thin blend it out but it works with pretty much everything, I'm thinking purple and bonce now influenced by the lovely nail varnish from earlier. Check out this gorgeous look I created. 

8Bourjois Lip Velvet - I purchased two of these and I am very impressed but my favourite of the two is this colour called Don't pink of it its a gorgeous pink nude. I've been wearing it pretty much everyday and I love it as it really long lasting and its a perfect shade. Check out my review of the two shades here.



9. Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner - Lastly another from my Love Me Beauty Box its very much like the brow gel from earlier everything is included and again its brush is perfect and the gel liner product is fantastic too. Its also long wearing and is made even better by the fact that you don't have to set it in place like some gel eyeliners. With this one once its on its on.



Have you tried any of these products what did you think of them?
Emer X

2 comments:

  1. I am huge fan of Bourjois products but I didn't manage to put my hands on Lip velvets yet. This shade looks stuninng and perfect for spring

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is I'm slightly addicted to it 😃think I might try a few more shades the formula in them is amazing ✌

    ReplyDelete