bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 22 March 2015

Purple smokey eye with new products

Okay guys I now officially have a obsession with the colour purple and so I made a few new purchases (in purple) I thought I'd show you guys how I've been wearing them. 
 Firstly as I really wanted a nice and pigmented eye I used a white khole pencil and applied it all over my eye like you would use a primer.
 Then I took the seventeen purple eyeshadow on a fluffy blending brush into my crease and outwards. I really wanted to make this colour as intense as possible so I layered this quite a few times so really make it pop. I also applied that colour to the middle and outer of my lower lash line to help me out later on.
 Next I took a really nice lilacy pink glitter eyeshadow from one of my kat von d palletes and applied that allover my lid going into the inner corner and slightly onto my lovlwer lash line.
Finally I used the boujour purple eyeliner on my water line and I also took it slightly lower aswell just to add more intensity to the purple eyeshadow I had applied earlier. Then I took my usual black felt tip liner and did my usual flick making sure its at the right height to be blended in with the purple eyeliner on my lower lash line. And of course finish with mascara.

 Hope you enjoy and please comment and follow to see more like this :) see you next time.
Emer X








No comments:

Post a Comment