bbbb

bbbb

Friday 13 March 2015

Quick silver smokey eye


 Today I'm just going to talk you through this


really quick and easy look I've done today. Firstly I used the Max Factor Wild Shadow Eyeshadow Pencil in Silver allover my lid and lower lash line. Then I took a black on a fluffy blending brush and took that into my crease and into my outer corner, blending this as I go to create a nice smokey look. Then I that black on a small flat brush and took that along my lower lash line and blending it into the silver which was applied earlier,

Next I applied my usual black eyeliner in a wing cat eye style of course. Then to finish off some black mascara and some black kohl eyeliner to go in my water line. I really like this look and its so quick and easy something to throw on when our in a rush.
Let me know what you think ?
Emer X



No comments:

Post a Comment