bbbb

bbbb

Friday 27 March 2015

Kill Star Styled

I thought I'd show you guys two pieces from Kill star's new collection and how I would style them. Kill star are a fantastic brand who've been around for a few years now, they bring together witchy cult goth styles to put out some gorgeous pieces. If you have a wonder around the internet you'll see alot of new brands and older brands mimicking Kill star's gorgeous designs but they were the first and so therefore the best.


Of course here the main feature is the dress, its just amazing. The attention to detail is perfection its a all over lace with the skeleton print overlayed on top of the lace. It's a really great statement piece for day or night. I chose to style it as more a day time outfit with a midi length cardigan and some platform chelsea boots I think it creates a flawless look. Then I added a fedora to add a little witchy vibe and a gorgeous studded bag and why not some black lipstick.

This  next look is also more casual, Kill star are doing loads of different slogan tops very similar to this at the moment. The shape looks great on and is flattering to any figure. As the top has quite a wide neck I wanted to take advantage of that and I put this bralet underneath that has a halterneck strap as I think it would look great showing through underneath the top. I love leather look leggings so I put them together with the top then I used these gorgeous lace up platform boots to add some goth chic. Speaking of chic this lovely structured shopper bag is perfect for that reason. Then some gorgeous cat eye sunglasses and a perfect red lipstick.
Let me know what you guys think
www.killstar.com
 http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment