bbbb

bbbb

Monday 2 March 2015

H&M Divided Best Picks

I've always been a fan of h&m's divided collection it always really stands out above the rest for me and the majority is utter perfection and completely my style. I've picked out my favorite new pieces from their spring collection.  


Starting from the left I first chose this lovely lightly washed grey jeans with a high waist I think they would look great with some crop tops and creepers a great staple for your wardrobe.

Next up what looks like the most comfortable top ever, its made of a lovely light and floaty materiel and has a big hood and thumb holes = comfiest top ever.
Now I love divideds lightweight jumpers I think I have around four of them and this is 
exactly the same materiel as those but then it has a asymmetric hem I love this it looks fab.
Then this gorgeous little day dress with a  high neck and short skirt it'll be a fab wardrobe staple for spring summer with boots sandals anything.
Also I love anything with a collar so this next dress is a must its in a skater style and its made of a lovely stretchy cotton that is extremely flattering.
Now one of the trends for the summer the jumpsuit, cant go wrong with black I think this would be great for someone like me who's not sure about them. This would be a great starter for anyone defiantly going to give this one a go. 
This dress is gorgeous its a plain black mini dress but then has the twist of the fringing all over the arms, it's very reminiscent of a dress Killstar have done in the past but for a fraction of the price.
Ooo this jacket I am desperate for a new biker jacket and this is gonna be it. It has a funnel neck and it looks like it ooozes luxury I can't wait to style this.
Finally the leggings, now I used to wear leather look leggings constantly but for some reason I stopped. So to reintroduce I think these would look amazing, with a lovely long top and a denim jacket.



I love all of these shoes I think they'd be so easy to style as they're all timeless pieces and of course they're all in black. I am all about backpacks at the moment aswell so I'm thinking I might aswell get 1 in black and one in white. Lastly that little flower crown, very 70's very hippie but I love the fact that its in black... totally my style. 

In order left to right starting from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment