bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 29 March 2015

ASOS Wishlist

For those who don't know ASOS is without a  doubt the best online retailer around they have a massive range and a never ending catalog of brands which also feature on there site. As they have such an extensive range its so hard to only pick a few things so here's a pretty big wishlist but can you really blame me. 

 1. Top                                                10. Black Ripped Jeans                                             19. Boots
2. Crop Top                                          11. White ripped jeans                                              20. Rings
3. Kimono                                            12. Black Flares                                                        21. Shoes
4. Stripe Dress                                      13. Black Shorts                                                        22. Bangle
5. Lace Swing Dress                              14. Blue Short                                                           23. Bag             
6. Split Side Shirt Dress                         15. Dungaree
7. Print Dress                                       16. Plimsoll 
8. Shirt Dress                                       17. Flatform Sandal
9. Lace Midi Dress                                18. Watch 


I wan't kidding about it being a pretty big wishlist, my absolute favorites here have go t to be the mandala print top as I love this style because they're so easy to wear. then that amazing Kimono its a gorgeous statement piece and could be worn with absolutely anything. I love all the dresses but especially the print dress as I think this would be a great piece for a all year round worn up or down. Then of course look at those bell bottoms what can you say other than wow I'd wear these with everything crop tops, slouch tops and shirts they are so flattering you just cant go wrong. Lastly I am definitly getting that bag I love fringed bags anyways so the fact that they're everywhere at the moment heaven for me. Let me know what are your favourite items from ASOS, are you as obsessed with this site as I am ?
Emer X 

No comments:

Post a Comment