bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 15 March 2015

Missguided Top Picks For SS15

You find my anyone who doesn't love Missguided they're a fantastic website full of great on trend pieces at really affordable prices. It's defiantly my favourite online store and so I'm always checking what new arrivals they've had in. I thought I'd share with you guys my top picks its kinda a mixture of a few trends and styles lil bit 70's lil bit grunge but hey that's me all over.

Mom Jeans - I'd say mom jeans are still going to be big this SS as stores everywhere are still going all out styling them, I chose this particular pair as the rips add a little edge to any outfit and of course they're black.
Crop Top - Now I'm going back to my emo days where I would wear a bandanna attached to my jeans thinking I was so cool (really wasn't) but this is a little nod to that and I love the print and the fact that its a strappy crop top makes it even more fab.
Tassel Jacket - firstly I love Missguides suede biker jackets anyways but to add tassels to it as well well there's nothing more to do but throw my money at it.
Maxi Shirt/Dress - Fistly I love how they've styled it in the picture but I just love this I think it would be so versatile to wear and the print is really flattering and of course to my monochrome colour pallete.
Ditsy Dress - This is a great dress for mixing up pretty and grunge, the slip underneath has a lovely ditsy flower print allover and then an overlay of a mesh t shirt dress. This is a lovely combination and would be great in the summer. I'm hoping the overlay is detachable as it could be used in so many different ways.
Peep Toe Boots - Another style that is everywhere at the moment I like these especially as they're cut out at the back aswell which adds something a little bit different to it aswell. I think these would look great with everything jeans trousers dresses the possibilities are endless here.

Let me know what you think which are your fav's
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment