bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 1 March 2015

New Look Stripe Jean

 
¦Jacket¦Top¦Jean¦Shoe¦Bag¦
While doing my usual wandering round the internet I found these gorgeous black and white stripe jean from New Look. So I thought I'd show you how I would wear them day and night. This first look is my daytime look I kept it quite simple and monochrome firstly I went with a crop polo neck top in black and tk go with that a gorgeous brilliant white leather look jacket. The shoes bring the whole thing together to balance out the amount of black and white which I feel they do achieve the desired effect. Then to finishb with monochrome I added this lovely bsg with monochrome panelling all over it.


Then for me this a night time drinks with friends type of outfit a lil casual a lil bit dressed up. So again to show off those gorgeous jeans I thought keep with a cropped style so I went for this cropped sheer shirt in black I thought it would complement them very well. Keeping with the theme I added these lovely brogue style shoe with a massive cleated plarform they really add a nice statement. Then the bag... Isn't it a beauty I chose a white bag to bring out the white in the stripe in the jean. Then to finish a lovely fedora russian red by Macc and a lovely perfect red nail varnish.
Let me know what you think how would you style these awesome jeans.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment