bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 22 February 2015

Vintage Plum Eyes

  
   I have serious love for these colour tattoo eye shadows I'm definitely building a collection and so I wanted to show you guys how I've been wearing this beautiful vintage plum colour. 


 The first thing i did was apply the eye shadow all over my lid and going into the inner corner aswell. I just used my finger for this as you have to dab this product on to achieve the full colour intensity. I then used a small blending brush and applied a dark grey to the crease of my eyelid.


I then blended out that lovely grey with a fluffy blending brush to create a smokey cat eye.
To go with the wonderful vintage plum colour I added a dark plum matt eye shadow. with the same fluffy blending brush as the grey. This was the add a little more depth to the eye and it creates a lovely darker version of the original vintage plum colour.



Then to finish I added my usual wing eye liner and mascara. I love thee edition of these products not only to finish the eye but also to create more darkness and definition. 


And there we go my finished vintage plum look, I love these colour tattoo eyeshadows and I really cant wait to purchase more and create more looks for you guys using them.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my take on how to use them and let me know what you think.
Emer X






                 Products used on eyes
Kat Von D Chrysalis Pallete colours used hybrid moments (darkest purple on the pallete) and graphic nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment