bbbb

bbbb

Monday 16 February 2015

Shoebou Boots


So a couple of months back I went to Berlin and while I was there I had to buy some new shoes as my Doc Martins had crippled me. The H&Ms through Europe are way better and I found some flatform pumps and fell in love. They were so comfy and most important of all they looked amazing. Since then its flatform all the way so I stumbled upon this website shoebou while trying to find more and wow.
Monk shoes are extremely on trend and along with a cleated heel they have so many great qualities about them. I think they'd be so easy to style up or down as they are on that fine line between smart and casual and  at £9.99 they're a steal.
Next up some gorgeous very grunge creepers Which I have basically been after for a while I would love some Tuk creepers one day but for now for £15 I cant really complain. I plan to wear these all year round skinnies or shorts will look amazing.
Flatform suede boots very much like creepers I just love the idea of these with black ripped skinny jeans a nice  chunky jumper and a baggy denim jacket £15 luurvely.
Finally these beauties burgundy patent flatform Chelsea boot... ooo sooo nice I personally don't wear much colour and if I do its burgundy. These gorgeous boots thrown in with some monochrome and some stripes I might look a lil bit punk but oh well nothing wrong with that.
Watch this space to see which ones I'm gonna get.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment