bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Revlon Matt Lip Balms


So I'm on my quest to buy more lipstick I heard that these Revlon Matt Lip Balm are pretty good so I thought I would give  them a go.
First of all the packaging is beautiful its really smooth and I love how to colour of the packaging matches the colour of the balm.                              The very fist thing that you notice with these is that they have a lovely peppermint smell which is really refreshing and makes your lips feel tingly and nourished.                              The first colour is called Elusive which is a really nice perky pink colour that's really natural but still adds a little extra so for me its still very wearable with a smokey eye. The next colour Sultry is a pink brown which is very different for me as I wouldn't usually wear something brown toned. I thought this would be great fora day time look with a pretty brown eye and a wing. Finally the colour Shamless which is the exact colour I've been after. I fell in love with Macs Heroine and I wanted something similar. I have to say the balm is fantastic the colour is so pigmented and  gorgeously bright.


I definitely would recommend this product my lips feel like there being looked after and extremely luxurious .  They also have more in the same balm but with shimmer inside which they also have in a range of colours.
 Emer X

 

1 comment: