bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 1 February 2015

Kat Von D Studded Kiss - Lovecraft

Without a doubt the most beautiful lipstick I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I'm the type of person who goes all out on eye make up nice and dark and smokey and for years lipsticks been an after thought until I realized it really does finish the look. So now I'm really making the effort to build a lipstick collection and my god I need more of these.
The texture on your lips is perfection you don't even realize its on. When you apply its really smooth and creamy and its dries really quickly and it lasts for hours.
the colour which is called "Lovecraft"  its that perfect pink nude defiantly more of a matt shade but it has little flecks of glitter because you know who doesn't love glitter.
Finally the packaging better than any other lipstick out there it really is a statement all of its own. It has little tiny  studs allover in a shiny black its amazing no argument there.

Kat Von D products are only available of at Sephora but definitely worth paying the shipping fees once you got our hands on them.

                       Emer X



No comments:

Post a Comment