bbbb

bbbb

Monday 23 February 2015

Dotwork Eyes

I really love to experiment with my eye make up be if with colour or how I do my eyeliner I try and do something different everyday.  Today I decided to do a play on a quite nutrul look but still adding something different.







So like I said I went for a more nutural look so the first thing I added a light cream shade to my inner corner.









Then I took a nude brown and swept that allover my lid. Then I took a blending brush and used a darker brown into my crease and into a cat eye.














To achieve that dot work eye liner the first thing I did was create a guide for myself. This is to achieve a more precise and symmetrical eye.





Then I simply filled in the gaps by putting tiny dots all over my eye going straight through to the middle obviously getting smaller as I went along. Then I just added a small thin line to my lash line.
Let me know what you think any ideas or suggestions would be great :-) 
Emer X

 











1 comment:

  1. I love this makeup look! Your liner looks amazing :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete