bbbb

bbbb

Monday 16 February 2015

Pomegranete Smoky Eye



I've really fallen in love with this product over the past few months as you may be able to tell I love a dark smokey eye, but with that I was getting a little bit bored of the go to colours that I had. I had seen alot of bloggers and youtubers raving about this product so I thought I'd give it a try. 
It really is a great product and they're no kidding when they say tattoo the product lasts all day with no smudging or loss of colour. The colour is so pigmented and its a lovely coppery red with small gold flecks inside. Check out below to see how I wear this colour day to day. 
  

Using the maybeline colour tattoo in I used my finger to patt it onto my eyelid and the inner corner too.







Then using a fluffy blending brush I added a light brown to my inner crease into a slight wing. I wanted to create a slight wing  as I will be adding liquid eye liner later on.





As I love a nice and dark eye I then added a black of a dark eye shadow with a blending brush just to give more definition and like I said more of a dark feel. I think the black really highlights the redy purple colour of the maybeline colour tattoo.





Also I used a small eye shadow brush with some black and brown eye shadow on my lower lid and lash line. Then I added some black eye liner and mascara to finish. 


This is one is one of my go to day to day looks I hope it inspires you to use these products and try a nice dark smoky eye .
Emer X

1 comment: