bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 26 February 2015

The Body Shop Dare to Bare Lipstick






















I've never really been one for The Body Shop simply because I've never really seen it as a go to store for cosmetics for me it's always been boots. But I had seen alot of good reviews of their bronzers and a few other bits so I thought why not. 
Today I'm talking about this lipstick as I am so impressed with it overall. Firstly the colour its a gorgeous nude brown shade great for a 90's look. I love this as its the exact colour I've been after for a while now. It doesn't have any pink tones in it and it has a little sheer to it aswell which I think gives extra deminsion to your lips given that its such a simple nude. I Think the colour will be so versatile as its so neutral it could be worn with a simple wing or a dark smokey look. 
The products staying power is pretty good I'd say a couple of hours then you should be topping up again. The lipstick doesn't claim to be long wearing so a couple of hours is expected really. 
Overall its a grest product and the perfect colour I'll definitely be trying more body shop products in the future, I'm well and truely converted.
Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment