bbbb

bbbb

Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Morning Face Polish



I can't even begin to explain to you all how much I'm loving this product. It was part of last months "love me beauty box" and I haven't stopped sing it since. The products is very similar to an exfoliate as it has that really work into the skin to really clear out your pores.
I like to use this is the morning as soon as I wake up as a morning cleanser as it really clears out any left over make up or skincare that may still be left over from the night before. 
As I said I really like to work this product into the skin to give my skin a lift and get it ready for the day ahead. I also love the smell as it has rosemary and lemon oil in it which is such a clean smell and quite uplifting, ideal really to wake you up in the morning.
The product really does leave my skin feeling so clean and fresh its absolutely gorgeous. I feel that in a lot of ways its also helped to hydrate and smooth my skin as I have a few dry patches on my neck and I think using this product along with a moisturizer has definitely improves those areas unbelievably.
I'd definitely say add this to your morning routine its a great product and if you want to try it out it#s still available to be added to your monthly "love me beauty box" which is also definitely worth a try.
What do you use in your skincare routine I'm always after something new to try :)
                               Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment