bbbb

bbbb

Monday 13 April 2015

My New Day To Day Look

 You may have noticed by now that I pretty much always wear a dark smokey eye but recently I've really wanted to start dialing it down so that I could experiment with different colours and styles and even make myself comfortable wearing darker lip colours. This is a great day to day look especially for myself for a quick and easy look to wear underneath my glasses. It's a really gorgeous bronze look with a small stumpy cat eye and gorgeous spiky lashes. 




Firstly I applied a shimmery bronze shade all over my lid and into the inner corner and my lower lash line.



Then I took a bronze matt shade and took that into the outer corner and lid. I made sure that the matt shade overlapped onto the glitter blending them all together to create a soft transition.


Once that's completely blended together apply a cat eye keeping the wing really short and stumpy. Then apply some mascara, I used the L'oreal Miss Manga Punky to achieve this spiky lash.


Then I applied my new favourite lip shade which was in yesterdays blog post called "Cool Nude". The shade is a gorgeous purple toned brown which I think complements the eye look perfectly. Here's a look at the completed look.


What do you guys think of this new make up style for me, do you prefer the smokey eyes? Or do you think its nice to have a change?
Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment