bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Primark P.S Love Liquid Lipstick

























There has been alot of talk recently about how great Primarks P.S Love make up collection is and so I thought I'd take a look at these liquid lipsticks from that collection. The two colours I picked up was the nude and berry shades, I  really like there products and for £2 each they're pretty much a bargain for what you get. 
The liquid lipsticks when first applied are quite sticky but they have a lovely sweet smell to them, at first I felt this would b a problem but really the stickiness goes away after around 5 minutes when the lipstick has set. The product also has quite a shiny finish to start with but again as it sets this effect dails down a bit for a more natural finish.
The nude is of course my favourite of the two as its a very brown biege colour unlike anything else I have and the type of shade I've been after for a while. The berry is a really sweet colour kind of like a really ripe raspberry it's a great addition to my collection as again it's a shade I haven't got anything close to.
I'd say these liquid lipsticks are very similar to a lip stain/tint as you can see on the third lip picture the berry colour is definitely still present after a few hours which is great for me as I don't need to meas around with re lining my lips I can just top up and go.
I'd definitely say go and try these out for £2 they're a steal.
Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment