bbbb

bbbb

Monday 20 July 2015

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 5 Product Face

It's summer time the suns out and making you smile and you wanna have a nice healthy glow, now personally I know I cant achieve that sort of look without make up. But obviously you don't want to be caked in it, so it's best to take 5 fantastic products that you know will look perfect without much effort.  


The first of the 5 being the Tarte Coloured Clay CC Primer, I know hold up I know it's called a primer but its really not. This product is firstly a CC Cream which is colour correction which means it cancels out any dark circles or redness while also adding colour and a smooth velvet finish to your base. As this has such a silky smooth finish you have no need for a powder which is perfect for what we're going for here. Trust me this is not a primer, its works absolutely perfectly on its own. 

Now that the "foundation" is done we need to add more dimension ad warmth into my face so I used the Tarte colored clay bronzer blush in Pink Bronze. This product is a meineral powder blush which has been designed so that you can use it both as a bluch and a bronzer, firstly you can use the product as one all over. Secondly you could bemore carefull of wear you put your brush and head more towards the bronzr part of the poeder and then head towards the pretty pink colours when the time is right. By doing this you achieve the perfect gradient between the two and it makes for a gorgeous finish.

Then on my eyes I used the Tarte Amazonian clay eyeshadow quad  which is ab
solutely beautiful. In the box it includes four neural toned very high pigmented everyday shades ranging from a champagne to a chocolate brown. I used all four colours to create this look and also used the dark brown on my eyebrows because why not when it's all so long wearing and highly pigmented. 

Next on my eyes I used the Tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara which is probably the best mascara I've ever used, it does everything you want and more. The mascara gives you the longest and most defined lashes in the world, along with voluminous beyond belief. I love how it's the blackest black too as it darkens any eye look immensely to help me come to terms to a look without black eyeshadow.

Of course finish on the lips with the Tarte LipSurgence lip crème in Vintage which is basically Tartes version of Cliniques Chubby Sticks. Tartes version is very similar in consistency and pretty much everything except from that minty smell that the Clinique ones have. The colour is a very pretty pink perfect for summer time and perfect finish to this look.

All of these products are from the 6 piece Best Face Forward Tarte set from QVC, as it's a brand I've wanted to try out for quite some time I thought this is a great way of trying out a few different products without splashing out too much. I really love this look using my five Tarte products I feel like this is something I can wear pretty much everyday all day.

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment