bbbb

bbbb

Monday 17 August 2015

I totally get it now

So this is just a short post to show you guys how God damn happy I am. Some may call it a little sad but you know what I don't care.
I FINALLLY HAVE SOME MAC MAKE UP!
I have long awaited the day when I can wake up in the morning and say hey I'm gonna put my mac on. I know this may sound silly but I work really hard for my money and now I own some.make up that is of a high level I feel like it's money well spent and a serious investment for me.
I picked up two items the first being Velvet Teddy lipstick not only because I've been brainwashed into thinking that I need it by every YouTuber and blogger but also because I wanted that perfect nude pinky brown to be part of my collection. The other item is the burgundy times 9 pallete that is just gorgeous and has the perfect amount of Matt and shimmer shades that makes it the perfect pallete for any look. Also I really wanted some new shades into my collection so these burgundys and coppers are perfect for that cause.
So yeah hyper active ranting over and I hope you guys understand my ramblings, please make sure you follow me for a full on review of these products.
B-) emer x

No comments:

Post a Comment