bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 24 May 2015

Waning Moon Jewelry Peices


As I've let on before I really love my jewelry especially silver and especially semi precious stones, I stumbled across the brand Waning Moon on Instagram and instantly fell in love with most of their pieces.

 

For quite a while now I've been after some new rings to add to my collection. After seeing how affordable the items were I just had to put in an order. So a few days after that I receive a beautiful little package with all my goodies inside. All of the items came individually wrapped as shown in the picture and they also arrived with a care guide which is really handy and a business card with the brands lovely design on. Also the brand has included a discount code for my next order, which is really naughty but really nice ;-) 


 In total my order was for four items but as I spent over £20 Waning Moon also threw in a few few gifts too. The first item that really caught my eye was the Crytsallise Crystal Point Ring in Amethyst which is just beautiful, I love the size of the stone it makes the perfect statement for any occasion. The next perfect ring I ordered is the Hollow Half Moon Ring which was only £5 I can't believe how fantastic quality of this ring is for that amount, it is just like something you'd pay triple for from anywhere else. I also picked up a set of stacking rings, my favourite out of them being the two stone rings. They almost look like moonstones and I feel like all of these gorgeous rings all together look absolutely gorgeous together. Finally I also picked up a gorgeous Pyramid Bangle which is completely adjustable to sit on my arm. I love the detail on the Pyramid design it has a lovely etching detail all over the shape which gives a gorgeous finish.
As my free gift I also received a gold bow design ring and a "love" silver ring which I will probably wear but even if I don't I can use them in blog post photographs in the future.
Overall a fantastic brand with amazing attention to detail at really affordable prices, I'll defiantly be using that discount code and getting my some more pretty jewelry.
Emer X 

No comments:

Post a Comment