bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 10 May 2015

My Recent Favourite Make Up Items


   I know I've not been posting as often recently guys and I'm sorry for that but I work full time and sometimes it's difficult to put out posts as often as I want to :-/ but I'm really working on that and hopefully I'm back in the swing of things now. So to get back into it I thought I'd talk to you about what are my current must have make up products and why I love them so much. Some are old favourites and some new purchases that have really impressed me so without further rambling check em out below.


L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation

 I know alot of people are raving about this product but to be honest its rightly so. It's defiantly the cheapest foundation I've ever brought, for £7.99 I really wasn't expecting much but I was very pleasantly surprised. The product is fantastic coverage and is really long lasting which is perfect for me as I need a foundation to be durable. Personally I prefer a matt foundation like this one as I think it fits better with the way I do my eye make up as I like to make a point that I am wearing make up but not going too over the top with it. I had swapped back to my old one for a while as I had gone off this one but upon going back to it I've found it to be perfect. It's really buildable and blends nicely into your natural skin tone.  

 

                                                  L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer
Until I brought this product I really didn't understand the need for a primer I thought My skin isn't very oily and so my foundation stays on pretty okay everywhere anyway. Oh I was wrong, I totally get it I have now tried this with a few different foundations and with each one I have had great results. The primer adds a smooth base that helps your foundation to sit in place all day and helps to create a perfect matt finish. 


NYX Eyeshadow Base 

As you all can see by now I love my bold eye looks and I'm always looking for ways to improve them. I purchased this fantastic product some time ago and never really bothered as I had chilled out my eye looks for a while and haven't really bothered. But I recently bought two eye shadow pallets to push myself outside my comfort zone and to give them a little lift I started using this product again. The eyes shadows have a great colour pay off to start with but by using this it gives an intensity that just couldn't be achieved without it.



Again a product that I really didn't feel the need to wear, until recently I only really wore bronzer on my cheeks as I thought it was the only thing that suited my skin tone. I found every blusher I tried was far to pink or far too red, nothing ever seemed to suit me.  I'd heard there were a dupe for the hourglass ambient blush which are gorgeous as they have a marble effect combining different shades which gives a gorgeous look on the skin. This really appealed to me but the price did not so I brought the beautiful dupe from Maxfactor in the shade Lavish Mauve which is a gorgeous dusky mauve with a lighter peach running through it which I love on my cheeks as it adds a subtle pink to the cheeks and then blends just as subtly into my bronzer. I've now added this to my everyday routine and would not be without it.
 

Soap & Glory™ Supercat™ Eyeliner Pen Carbon Black Extreme 

So for years I've always used the collection extreme 24hr eyeliner loved it always have always will. I have to say though by spending that little bit more you can really tell the difference. With the Supercat liner you get a perfect black colour pay off along with the perfect pointed nib. These two factors together help finish my eye looks perfectly every time, I'd say if you can afford it spend that little bit more and you would not regret it.

  

Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick

You would not believe how much of a lipstick collection I have now but I always sway more to the brown and nude shades. This pencil lipstick is a favourite at the moment as it's so easy to apply and wear. The shade is called nude perfection its extremely brown toned which is really great for a grunge look or even a Kylie Jenner look. It stays put all day which is why I love it s much as I really don't have chance to constantly top up my lipstick all day at work.
   


There we go I hope my thoughts have helped you out if you were thinking of purchasing any of these products. :)
Have you tried any of these products and what are your favourites at the moment let me know I'm forever wanting to try new products


Emer X




No comments:

Post a Comment