bbbb

bbbb

Monday 28 September 2015

My Go To Nude Lipsticks


Up until this year I've never bothered with lipstick it was really all about the eye make up for me, I just used to use a little lip balm and that was about it. But I came to realise that lipstick completes a make up look and allows you to experiment more. Personally I like to keep my eye make up quite dark and grungy so I lent towards the beige nudes at first as they're the most subtle and made me feel alot more comfortable when I was still a little unsure with the hole idea of wearing lipstick. I realized that I actually really like the look and so I decided to pick up more lipsticks ranging in different tones of the nude category.


These 5 below are my favourite nude lipsticks that I've picked up along the way.



¦Maybeline Tantalizing Taupe¦ 


One of the first shades that I picked up, it has a gorgeous satin finish and an extremely creamy texture which makes it so easy to wear and apply. The shade is a gorgeous subtle beige with a little pink in there aswell for good measure. I tend to wear this shade when I have really dark eye make up and I don't want to draw too much attention from the dramatic eye.




¦Mac Honey Love¦
Now this one has been loves very much as you might be able to tell. This really is one of the ultimate in lipsticks, I really love to wear this on its own or as a highlight fora brown ombre lip. Like the Maybeline one it's a beige with a hint of pink but this time it's a matt so it looks even more natural and subtle than the last. 



¦Essence Cool Nude¦
Now the other end of the price spectrum, this lipstick is super cheap but its such a good product. The lipstick has a really subtle sheen to it and it's really moisturizing and light on the lips. I just love the mink type colour of this one as its got a purple hue to it, It's a little darker than my other nude lipsticks but it creates such an interesting colour.


¦Essence Oh So Matt!¦
Another essence one as I think they're just fab if you haven't tried them I'd really recommend you check them out and they're only £2.30. This one is a more pinky peachy beige, it's really cute and really sets of a more girly look. 


¦Mac Velvet Teddy¦
I don't really need to go into much detail with this one I think EVERYONE has this lipstick by now. But it is the nicest dusky pink beige with a matt finish. I love to wear this when I'm wearing green on my eyes as I think the two compliment each other really well. This shade really is the ultimate as far as a natural looking lip goes.  



I really could list more but these five are my more go to shades  that I find myself reaching for more and more often.

I'm always looking for some new shades to pick up whats your favourite nude shade? 

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment