bbbb

bbbb

Friday 25 September 2015

ASOS Autumn Wishlist

As I've mentioned before I LOVE ASOS,  so here's my autumn wishlist. I usually keep it pretty monochrome but this time of year I love rust burgundy and khaki thrown in there too. 

¦ Jumper Dress ¦ Skirt ¦ Top ¦ Cape ¦ Jean ¦ Ripped Jean ¦Shirt ¦ Coat ¦ Bag ¦ Scarf  ¦

1¦IN LOVE with this jumper dress, its gorgeous and has a little nod to 70's trend while still being pretty grunge looking. I'd wear this beauty with some over the knee boots or some chunky flatform boots.
2¦ I've noticed every blogger seems to have one of these leather skirts and the trend seems to come round every autumn, so its a real investment piece.
3¦I have three forever t shirts and love them sooo much so picking one up in burgundy would be ideal for a/w.
4¦This cape just has that comfy effortless boho style that I think most people want to achieve. I love the pattern on this and it also has a hood... gotta love a hood.
5¦These jeans are going to be another great wardrobe staple for a/w they're literally everywhere and they go with everything.
6¦ I've been wearing this style alot recently as you can dress them casual or smart, with the rip detail these jeans create a edgy look with anything. 
7¦ I'm always wearing checked shirts and they're usually quite dark colours so I thought why not turn that around and pick one up in white.
8¦Again a piece that can be dressed up or down and a great piece for while it's still a little warm also I love the khaki colour its so complimentary with my mostly monochrome wardrobe.
9¦ This style of shopper bag seems to be cropping up everywhere, it has that gorgeous effortless chic style.
10¦ I recently picked up a gorgeous blanket scarf in grey, I think picking up this style in some more colours will be great to finish an outfit. 

What's your favourite from these picks? What are your key items for autumn.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment