bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 29 October 2015

My favourite autumn nails look

Here in the UK we are well and truly into autumn, it's definitely my favourite time of year style wise. I love the layering, wearing boots and most of all dark colours. As you guys know I like to keep my wardrobe pretty monochromatic, but this time of year I do love a pop or burgundy or khaki in there too. And as I like to keep things pretty matchy matchy I tend to go for darker nail colours aswell, specifically burgundy.

 My favourite two at the moment have to be Gosh Frosted Plum & Rimmel Black Cherries. Black cherries is the perfect burgundy colour not too purple not too red the staying power of this is fantastic it really is a great product and it's so reasonably priced at only £2.99. Then I've been wearing the frosted plum shade on my third finger and my thumb because I love that highlighted look and it adds something a little different. This ones a little more at £3.99 but its a really different shade definitely something a little different.

What's your favourite colour for autumn? Gotta love some vampy nails
Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment