bbbb

bbbb

Friday 30 January 2015

Ripped Jeans and Shirts Day to Night


Here's a few grungy day to night ideas for two of my favorite things ripped jeans and shirts...



The whole of this outfit is set around this gorgeous rose print shirt which I would wear open during the day almost like a jacket. I teamed it with these amazing ripped almost black jeans to give a grunge edge. I kept it simple underneath with a lovely ribbed crop top as I didn't want to distract from the print on the shirt. Then of course some lovely biker style chelsea boots and a satchel bag that will be comfortable and practical all day. Finish the outfit with a million rings and a tattoo choker and your there, perfect day to day pretty grunge outfit.





Monochrome is the name of the game here pairing these gorgeous ripped jeans with nice and simple white blouse with lovely gunmetal buttons which I think makes the shirt. I would wear the shirt done up with the three tired necklace underneath the collar to add interest. Then the jacket sooo beautiful its a leather look blazer which would be a great wardrobe staple as it adds a biker feel without completely going there. To finish some lovely white strappy heels and a small duffle bag to pick out the white in the shirt.



All of these items are from New Look one of my favorite stores.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment