bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 31 January 2016

Perfect Lashes & Wing

 
If you've been following my make up looks you'd see that with every look I do I always finish with a wing and as I have pretty decent natural lashes I add little mascara. I really feel like I've now found the perfect products to achieve those finishing touches


Firstly you want an eyeliner to suit every purpose so no matter what style of wing you want you can achieve it. The Supercat eyeliner is completely worth sending the extra few pounds. With this there is a perfect pointed nib with the boldest black which are the two key points you need to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner. With the Supercat liner you are able to achieve the most perfect. Next you want the perfect mascara to give the perfect look. My favourite at the moment is the Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara as it gives a huge amount of volume and lift which is really the best finish with a nice thick wing as you can see from the photograph below.


As you can see this combination is absolutely perfect as a day to day look and also as a night time look with a bold lip. So whats your favorite products to create this sorta look let me know in the comments because I'm always wanting to try new products.

Emer X 

1 comment:

  1. I love the SuperCat liner!

    have a pretty day,
    Kayleigh xo
    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete